We look forward to seeing you and your team at the 2019 CUNY and CUCF Diversity@Work Conference on Contract Opportunities for Minority, Women, and Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Businesses on Wednesday, July 31, 2019 from 7:45 AM – 3:00 PM at the John Jay College of Criminal Justice, located at 524 West 59th Street, New York, NY. For more information about the event, visit www.cunybiz.com.
Questions. If you have any questions or concerns about the event, please contact the event producer Sacks Communications at firstname.lastname@example.org call us at 212.756.1236 ext. 119. During the Conference, if you have any questions, please come to the Exhibitor or General Registration Desk and we will be happy to assist you.
- Floorplan and Booth Number. Prior to the Conference, you will receive a floorplan with your exhibit location number.
- Exhibitor Badges. Please pick up your badges at the EXHIBITOR REGISTRATION DESK.
- Exhibit Setup. Exhibitors are allowed access to the building at 7:00 AM on Wednesday, July 31,2019 to set up their tables. Setup must be completed by 9:00 AM. Sacks reserves the right to reallocate tables that are empty after 9:00 AM. All exhibitor materials must be able to fit on a 4 foot by 30-inch table. Table exhibitor displays are allowed as long as they fit on the table provided by the Conference. Tablecloths will be provided, but exhibitors are allowed to bring their own branded table covers.
- Staffing Exhibit Tables. Exhibit tables must be staffed while the Marketplace is open, from 10:15 AM – 3 PM. Exhibitors may not breakdown their booths until the conclusion of the conference at 3:00 PM. All boxes and packages must be picked up after the conference. No packages may be left on site. If you have packages that need to be returned to your office, please provide pre-paid shipping labels for express mail pick-up.
- Exhibitor Name Tags. To receive a correct name tag when you arrive, please provide us with the names and contact information of your representatives for the Exhibit by close of business, Friday, July 26, 2019.
- CUCF Business Meet-Ups. If you are also participating in the Diversity@Work Business Meet-Ups, please be sure to provide us with the name of your representative(s) with contact information by close of business on Friday, July 19, 2019. The Marketplace booth should be staffed during the Business Meet-Up sessions. We will write to you under separate cover with instructions for Business Meet-Ups.
- Directions & Parking. The Conference takes place at John Jay College’s North Building located at 524 West 59th Street. There is a parking garage across the street. Parking of personal vehicles is not allowed on the street.
- Insurance. Each exhibitor is responsible for his or her own equipment and merchandise. The City University of New York, the City University Construction Fund, John Jay College of Criminal Justice, nor any of their respective officers, service contractors, or employees, shall be responsible for any damage suffered by an exhibitor, his agents or employees, in transit to, at, or leaving the show, whether from theft, fire, or any other cause. Exhibitors desiring insurance on their goods must secure set insurance at their own expense.
- WiFi. Complimentary Wifi will be provided. The username and password will be distributed the day of the conference.
- Electricity. Due to space restrictions, the use of any items that require electrical power is not permitted. Electric outlets will not be provided.